1) Glasses will be dispatched after processing & necessary quality checks. This may take approximately 24 to 36 hours.
2) Tracking details including courier company’s name and docket number will be emailed to your registered email address soon after the glasses are dispatched.
3) You are not being charged extra for the shipping but in case the item gets returned more than once then you will be required to pay INR 99 towards shipping.
4) If you live in a rural or village area or believe that private couriers do not operate in your area, then kindly inform our chat assistants or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can route the delivery through Speedpost India.
5) India has a large geographical area of about 3,287,263 sq km. Apparently the transit time slightly varies for each destination Pincode.
6) If you live in southern part of India then transit time could be approx 3 days. However it usually takes 24-36 hours for Delhi/ Noida/ Gurgaon/ Faridabad based customers. Transit time to Metro cities like Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai etc is much faster. Customers from North-East areas like Assam, Manipal, Nagaland etc can expect the delivery in approx 3 to 5 days. It should be noted that this is just an average transit time that we have observed. Actual transit time may differ.
7) We suggest you to periodically keep tracking the item after you have received the tracking details and do inform us if it is taking more than 5 days in transit or item gets undelivered so that we can co-ordinate with the courier company to get that delivered.