1) Glasses will be dispatched after processing & necessary quality checks. This may take approximately 24 to 36 hours.
2) Tracking details including courier company’s name and docket number will be emailed to your registered email address soon after the glasses are dispatched.
3) You are not being charged extra for the shipping but in case the item gets returned more than once then you will be required to pay INR 99 towards shipping.
4) If you live in a rural or village area or believe that private couriers do not operate in your area, then kindly inform our chat assistants or email us to email@example.com so that we can route the delivery through Speedpost India.
5) India has a large geographical area of about 3,287,263 sq km. Apparently the transit time slightly varies for each destination Pincode.
6) If you live in southern part of India then transit time could be approx 3 days. However it usually takes 24-36 hours for Delhi/ Noida/ Gurgaon/ Faridabad based customers. Transit time to Metro cities like Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai etc is much faster. Customers from North-East areas like Assam, Manipal, Nagaland etc can expect the delivery in approx 3 to 5 days. It should be noted that this is just an average transit time that we have observed. Actual transit time may differ.
7) We suggest you to periodically keep tracking the item after you have received the tracking details and do inform us if it is taking more than 5 days in transit or item gets undelivered so that we can co-ordinate with the courier company to get that delivered.
The estimated transit time within Delhi is approx 24 hours after you have received the tracking details. Which means there are good chances that you will receive the item on the very next day. Although it is not a guaranteed time.
Transit time to National capital region like Gurgaon (Gurugram), Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Rohtak, Bahadurgarh, Sonipat, Meerut, Noida are physically closer to Delhi and hence the transit time could be approx 24 to 36 hours.
North East India and precisely Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Sikkim and Nagaland are physically distant from Delhi and hence the transit time could be approx 3 to 5 days. To ensure a smooth & hassle free delivery, our courier partner has made its strong physical presence in North East India since 2006.
Customers from southern part of India including Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala etc can expect the delivery in approx 3 days after they have received the tracking details.
To the northern states like Rajasthan, Madhyapradesh, Bihar, Punjab, Jammu, Uttrakhand etc the transit time is approx 2 to 3 days.
Transit time could be approx 3 to 7 days depending upon your physical location. It is suggested to have us route the parcel through Speedpost India if you live in a village or rural area of India. Get in touch with our support team for assistance (if required).
It takes around 4 to 10 days in transit to the Andaman Nicobar island.
If you are in hurry and require the glasses urgently then do inform our support team on chat or email for express delivery mode. This will expedite the transit time by few hours. Extra charges amounted INR 250 shall be paid by you.
However this option is available only for the customers from urban/ metro areas only.
Stock has exhausted due to high flow of orders. New models are likely to arrive by the end of February 2019. Dismiss